What is Abhyanga snan? It is a holy bath Diwali ritual that was a daily or weekly routine a few decades ago. However now, it is mainly done on the day of Diwali. According to Sanskrit terms, Abhyanga means glowing body and Snan means bath. It is a bathing Diwali ritual that includes massaging the whole body using pure and organic massage oil for good health and longevity. If you’re searching for the best gift for Diwali, we suggest you to give them a body oil as a Diwali gift for their Abhyanga Snan Diwali rituals.
SIGNIFICANCE OF ABHYANGA SNAN
The abhyanga snan has a lot of significance for our body and health. It is the practice to eliminate bad energy, laziness, dead skin cells, and other bad evils. One feels relaxed, refreshed, and rejuvenated and gives positive energy to the body to keep yourself away from unwanted illnesses. Using the right product can help you to achieve the most of it positively. You can read this blog till the end to know the best oil to practice for abhyanga snan to get the best for your body and health.
BENEFITS OF ABHYANGA SNAN
- Increase the glow on your skin.
- Removes dead skin cells.
- Eliminate dry skin.
- Improves skin and hair health.
- Maintain muscle elasticity.
FOLLOW THIS STEP
- Wake up early in the morning to practice Abhyanga snan ritual, preferably before 9.00 am. It is good to practice it before sunrise.
- Massage your entire body from head to toe with OldGoa organic coconut body oil.
- Wait for 10-15 mins after the massage to absorb the oil well by the body.
- Before taking bath, apply Ubtan and massage some more time for the whole body.
- Rinse it with water so that Ubtan is washed off.
- Now take a regular bath.
Choosing the right and best body oil for Abhyanga Snan
Body Oil for Abhyanga Snan can be selected based on one’s individual choice. But Ayurveda tells us that abhyanga oil with natural herbs positively impacts your overall health.
OldGoa Body oil has 3 types of natural and organic body oils: BASIL, ENGLISH ROSE, and FRENCH LAVENDER. These are infused with refreshing and stimulating pure herbs to keep your skin glowing and healthy. All body oils are natural, first extracted, cold pressed, and made from high-quality fresh coconut milk. You can choose one of the above body oil for your Abhyanga Snan for this Diwali time.
Many traditional Diwali rituals are involved in the 5 days long Diwali celebration. Practicing it may differ from state to state. However, celebrating Diwali with full enthusiasm and fun remains the same. Here are the most practiced Diwali rituals which are followed by many people in India.
- Get up early before sunrise
- Massage your body with OLDGOA BODY OIL
- Take bath
- Light a lamp using pure coconut oil
- Prepare delicious food with organic and natural oil
- Decorate your home with colorful rangoli
- Give gifts to your loved ones
To sum up, the topic, choosing the right organic oil and Ubtan can improve your health benefits.