MOGO pursues it’s business strategy of introducing products that give consumers health & wellness, MOGO operates in a manner that not just continues to generate an attractive return for company, but also minimizes our impact on the environment and helps in replenishing the planet; while lending a helping hand to the community. Our mission is to find the best quality organic food and beauty products and take it to the end-user.
Stay innovative, dynamic, and socially responsible at every step in the journey.
Through sustainable measures, actively contribute to the Social, Economic and Environmental Development of the coconut farming community in which we operate ensuring participation from the community and thereby create value for the nation.
1. Ensuring socio-economic development of the farmers through different participatory and need- based initiatives in the best interest of the poor and deprived sections of the society so as to help them to become SELF-RELIANT and build a better tomorrow for themselves.
2. Ensuring environmental sustainability through waste management, ecological conservation and regeneration, protection & re growth of local coconut species.
MOGO provides scholarship for 2 deserving village children in Goa and pays for their schooling expenses for the year.
TRIBAL FARMS & FARMERS
The CSR activities we pursue will be in line with our stated Vision and Mission, focused not just around our plants and offices, but also in other geographies based on the needs of the communities.
The two main focus areas where special Community Development programmes would be run are:
1. Providing clean and safe drinking water to the famers and their families.
2. Providing education and training to the needy farmers to help them prosper in their trade and help their business grow.
WORKSHOP & TRAINING STUDENT
MOGO offers apprenticeship courses for students wanting to learn Coconut farming and also for working in a VCO manufacturing plant.
We will strive to implement the aforesaid CSR activities on our own to the extent possible. At the same time, we recognize need to work in partnership with other players also.
This would include:
1. Collaborating with various organisation, which are registered as a Trust or a section 8 company under the Companies Act, 2013 or Society or NGOs or any other form of entity incorporated in India that specialise in the aforesaid activities.
2. Contribution to various funds which are aligned with our Vision and Mission e.g.
• Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund
• Any other fund set up by the Central Government for:
o socio-economic development and relief.
o for the welfare of Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, other Backward classes, minorities and women.
3. Collaborating or pooling resources with other companies to undertake aforesaid CSR activities.
The corpus for the purpose of carrying on the aforesaid activities would include the followings:
• 2% of the average Net Profit made by the Company during immediately preceding three Financial Years.
• any income arising there from.
• surplus arising out of CSR activities carried out by the company and such surplus will not be part of business profit of the company.