We will strive to implement the aforesaid CSR activities on our own to the extent possible. At the same time, we recognize need to work in partnership with other players also.
This would include:
1. Collaborating with various organization, which are registered as a Trust or a section 8 company under the Companies Act, 2013 or Society or NGOs or any other form of entity incorporated in India that specialize in the aforesaid activities.
2. Contribution to various funds which are aligned with our Vision and Mission e.g.
• Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund
• Any other fund set up by the Central Government for:
o socio-economic development and relief.
o for the welfare of Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, other Backward classes, minorities and women.
3. Collaborating or pooling resources with other companies to undertake aforesaid CSR activities.